04/25/20 - Norfolk, VA - The Norva - GWAR Lords & Masters VIP Experience
Each Lords & Masters VIP Experience Includes:
- One (1) General Admission Ticket with Venue Early Entry (potentially guest list)
- Exclusive access to GWAR soundcheck where you will pledge allegiance to your Lords & Masters!
- Invitation to play a GWAR instrument onstage at soundcheck
- Tour of the weapons of your Lords & Masters
- Crowd Free Merch Access
- One (1) Souvenir item signed by members of GWAR
- One (1) Souvenir GWAR laminate
- Photo opportunity with GWAR before the show
- You will be killed by GWAR on stage during the show.
- Designated Slave Pit Area to pledge your allegiance before you are killed on stage by GWAR!
Only 7 VIP tickets available per city!
* Slave Pit Area is subject to venue availability and restrictions.
* May not be available in all markets.
All package elements will be rendered invalid if resold. Name changes will be issued at the sole discretion of 23/7 Global. Your VIP itinerary / day of show instructions will be sent via email no later than two days (2) before the concert. If you do not receive this email two days (2) prior please email email@example.com. VIP Package components are to be picked up at the venue night of the concert. All packages and contents are non-transferable; no refunds or exchanges; all sales are final. Package items subject to change. Please note that the information provided at the time of purchase (e-mail and mailing address) is the same information that will be utilized for shipping and individual contact requirements where applicable. 23/7 Global, the artist, tour, promoter, ticketing company, venue or any other affiliated parties are not responsible for outdated or inaccurate information provided by the consumer at the time of purchase. If you have any questions regarding your VIP package elements, or have not received you package information within two days (2) of the concert date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add email@example.com to your email safe senders list to ensure receipt of all necessary event information.